A thermostat is a tool that is used in any device for controlling the temperature on its setting point. Mostly used in the oven, air conditioner, heater, and HAVC system. Different companies have different models of thermostats but Honeywell is a brand in the thermostat category.
There are a lot of benefits to using a thermostat to pay fewer electricity bills, no need to set the temperature again, and again if you are busy at work.
Thermostats are available in two categories manual and mechanical both have unique qualities and features. Honeywell’s thermostat is “on” and “off” according to the schedule. Now we discuss some important steps of Honeywell thermostat reset.
Honeywell thermostat reset troubleshooting
Types of Honeywell thermostat
- Honeywell home 9000 series thermostat and vision pro
- Series 8000-Honeywell thermostat
- Series 7000-Honeywell thermostat
- Series 6000-Honeywell thermostat
Honeywell home 9000 series thermostat and vision pro
This pro thermostat has smart response technology it’s automatically found out the temperature needs your home. Another prominent feature of this thermostat helps to set one week scheduled on it either you are present at home or not.
It includes many other features it like an auto-adjustment of daylight to save power. You can set the temperature in multiple languages.
Compatibility Of Honeywell 9000 series and vision pro
Simple process to reset Honeywell 9000 series. First, press the “Menu” button. Now go to PREFERENCES. The thermostat shows the option of” restore to factory default” Click YES for confirmation then your thermostat is reset and go back to the normal condition.
Series 8000-Honeywell thermostat
Series 8000-Honeywell is an innovative series that ave a touch screen system. It works fast and does not disappoint you. This thermostat has 10 touchscreen LCD screens and operates on 4 AA batteries.
8000 Honeywell has perfect performance and runs for a long time. You can change the setting daily without any hurdles.
How to reset the Honeywell 8000 series thermostat
Click on the “System”
Hold the center button for few seconds and find the required option.
You see the option of “reset to factory setting. Click this option your thermostat work like new.
Series 7000-Honeywell thermostat
This Honeywell also comes in the market with an LCD touch screen. Its screen is not colored but easy to set one weak feature on it. It cannot support voice control. You pay attention to understand its heating and cooling features.
How to Reset Honeywell 7000 series thermostat?
- First you “switch off “the thermostat and also off the circuit breaker.
- Take out the 2 AAA batteries from it.
- Now change the side of the batteries, negative to the positive side and positive to the negative side. Just leave it for some time like 10 seconds and remove it out.
- This is time to place the battery incorrectly way and turn on the thermostat also on the circuit breaker.
Series 6000-Honeywell thermostat
The 6000 series Honeywell has the feature of Wi-Fi enabled. It can easily be connected to the internet. You can use this series through email on the Honeywell registration page. In this way, thermostats are controlled remotely like. Like you can control through your laptop and with the help of a smartphone. Its have great qualities and multiple options.
These following steps are applied to reset the Honeywell 6000 series thermostat
- Press the FAN button and hold it. Press and hold the UP arrow button without releasing the FAN button.
- Keep holding both the button for 5-10 seconds.
- Now release both the button and press the first button from the right.
- Keep holding the button until you see 39 displayed on the screen.
- Now, use the DOWN arrow keys to bring the number to 0.
- Press on DONE, you will see the WiFi setup blinking of the screen top
Honeywell thermostat cool on blinking flashing
The Honeywell thermostat “cool on” or the snowflake is blinking, That indicates the thermostat is in delay mode and it can hold up to 5 minutes. This hold is to save your equipment from short cycling.